Imperial Tanilla Porter
Imperial Tanilla pours dark brown letting very little light through, with a nice cream colored thick head. Aroma is of vanilla, dark malts, a little espresso and a bit of chocolate. It's medium bodied, with not a lot of carbonation lending to a creamy quality. It's pretty vanilla forward on taste, but unlike its smaller brother Tanilla, it's a heavy hitter on bitterness to balance out a molasses sweet. There's also an earthiness that pairs well with the cocoa and coffee on the finish. The bitterness works well to cover up the 10% ABV because it's a smooth sipper with no boozy qualities.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 28 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity