Imperial Tanilla Porter
Imperial Tanilla pours dark brown letting very little light through, with a nice cream colored thick head. Aroma is of vanilla, dark malts, a little espresso and a bit of chocolate. It's medium bodied, with not a lot of carbonation lending to a creamy quality. It's pretty vanilla forward on taste, but unlike its smaller brother Tanilla, it's a heavy hitter on bitterness to balance out a molasses sweet. There's also an earthiness that pairs well with the cocoa and coffee on the finish. The bitterness works well to cover up the 10% ABV because it's a smooth sipper with no boozy qualities.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 17 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity