Imperial Tanilla Porter
Imperial Tanilla pours dark brown letting very little light through, with a nice cream colored thick head. Aroma is of vanilla, dark malts, a little espresso and a bit of chocolate. It's medium bodied, with not a lot of carbonation lending to a creamy quality. It's pretty vanilla forward on taste, but unlike its smaller brother Tanilla, it's a heavy hitter on bitterness to balance out a molasses sweet. There's also an earthiness that pairs well with the cocoa and coffee on the finish. The bitterness works well to cover up the 10% ABV because it's a smooth sipper with no boozy qualities.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 12 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 52 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity