Imperial Tanilla Porter
Imperial Tanilla pours dark brown letting very little light through, with a nice cream colored thick head. Aroma is of vanilla, dark malts, a little espresso and a bit of chocolate. It's medium bodied, with not a lot of carbonation lending to a creamy quality. It's pretty vanilla forward on taste, but unlike its smaller brother Tanilla, it's a heavy hitter on bitterness to balance out a molasses sweet. There's also an earthiness that pairs well with the cocoa and coffee on the finish. The bitterness works well to cover up the 10% ABV because it's a smooth sipper with no boozy qualities.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 19 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity