Imperial Tanilla Porter
Imperial Tanilla pours dark brown letting very little light through, with a nice cream colored thick head. Aroma is of vanilla, dark malts, a little espresso and a bit of chocolate. It's medium bodied, with not a lot of carbonation lending to a creamy quality. It's pretty vanilla forward on taste, but unlike its smaller brother Tanilla, it's a heavy hitter on bitterness to balance out a molasses sweet. There's also an earthiness that pairs well with the cocoa and coffee on the finish. The bitterness works well to cover up the 10% ABV because it's a smooth sipper with no boozy qualities.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Betty IPA. 33 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for IPA 395. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity