Imperial Tanilla Porter
Imperial Tanilla pours dark brown letting very little light through, with a nice cream colored thick head. Aroma is of vanilla, dark malts, a little espresso and a bit of chocolate. It's medium bodied, with not a lot of carbonation lending to a creamy quality. It's pretty vanilla forward on taste, but unlike its smaller brother Tanilla, it's a heavy hitter on bitterness to balance out a molasses sweet. There's also an earthiness that pairs well with the cocoa and coffee on the finish. The bitterness works well to cover up the 10% ABV because it's a smooth sipper with no boozy qualities.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Space Ghost. 56 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity