Imperial Frambozen with Cocoa
Imperial Frambozen pours an auburn dark brown with a very fine bubbled and thin head that's faintly pink. It's clear when you shine light through it and doesn't have much effervescence. The aroma is fresh raspberry with dark chocolate all the way. The flavor is balanced between ever so slightly tart raspberries and a smooth cocoa that lends a creamy quality to the medium bodied mouthfeel. It finishes with a really nice roasty character that cuts off the tart and gives you a hint of vanilla sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 3 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 59 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity