Imperial Frambozen with Cocoa
Imperial Frambozen pours an auburn dark brown with a very fine bubbled and thin head that's faintly pink. It's clear when you shine light through it and doesn't have much effervescence. The aroma is fresh raspberry with dark chocolate all the way. The flavor is balanced between ever so slightly tart raspberries and a smooth cocoa that lends a creamy quality to the medium bodied mouthfeel. It finishes with a really nice roasty character that cuts off the tart and gives you a hint of vanilla sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity