Imperial Frambozen with Cocoa
Imperial Frambozen pours an auburn dark brown with a very fine bubbled and thin head that's faintly pink. It's clear when you shine light through it and doesn't have much effervescence. The aroma is fresh raspberry with dark chocolate all the way. The flavor is balanced between ever so slightly tart raspberries and a smooth cocoa that lends a creamy quality to the medium bodied mouthfeel. It finishes with a really nice roasty character that cuts off the tart and gives you a hint of vanilla sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 50 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Peeper Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity