Color is golden. Not clear but not hazy either; somewhere in the middle. Two fingers of foamy white head that leaves sticky lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hop forward with tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is similar with passion fruit, guava, and grapefruit coming to mind. Maybe even some pine after a few sips. Dry, chalky mouthfeel that really helps accentuate the hop flavors. Nice balance between the hops and malts with a light, bready malt base that turns fairly sweet. Finishes with a grapefruit pith bitterness that most IPA fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 50 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity