Color is golden. Not clear but not hazy either; somewhere in the middle. Two fingers of foamy white head that leaves sticky lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hop forward with tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is similar with passion fruit, guava, and grapefruit coming to mind. Maybe even some pine after a few sips. Dry, chalky mouthfeel that really helps accentuate the hop flavors. Nice balance between the hops and malts with a light, bready malt base that turns fairly sweet. Finishes with a grapefruit pith bitterness that most IPA fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 31 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity