Color is golden. Not clear but not hazy either; somewhere in the middle. Two fingers of foamy white head that leaves sticky lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hop forward with tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is similar with passion fruit, guava, and grapefruit coming to mind. Maybe even some pine after a few sips. Dry, chalky mouthfeel that really helps accentuate the hop flavors. Nice balance between the hops and malts with a light, bready malt base that turns fairly sweet. Finishes with a grapefruit pith bitterness that most IPA fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 7 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity