Color is golden. Not clear but not hazy either; somewhere in the middle. Two fingers of foamy white head that leaves sticky lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hop forward with tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is similar with passion fruit, guava, and grapefruit coming to mind. Maybe even some pine after a few sips. Dry, chalky mouthfeel that really helps accentuate the hop flavors. Nice balance between the hops and malts with a light, bready malt base that turns fairly sweet. Finishes with a grapefruit pith bitterness that most IPA fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 58 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity