Icelandic White Ale
Icelandic White Ale is far more transparent than other beers of the style, a light gold color with a thin white head. It has mild orange citrus on the nose with a touch of grape. The taste is very much like the smell, mild wheat with a smooth orange flavor. Everything about this beer is reserved and subtle. It's sweet but not overly sweet. The orange flavor is present but vague. This allows for a very drinkable quality that you won't soon grow tired of.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 33 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity