Icelandic White Ale
Icelandic White Ale is far more transparent than other beers of the style, a light gold color with a thin white head. It has mild orange citrus on the nose with a touch of grape. The taste is very much like the smell, mild wheat with a smooth orange flavor. Everything about this beer is reserved and subtle. It's sweet but not overly sweet. The orange flavor is present but vague. This allows for a very drinkable quality that you won't soon grow tired of.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 44 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity