Icelandic White Ale
Icelandic White Ale is far more transparent than other beers of the style, a light gold color with a thin white head. It has mild orange citrus on the nose with a touch of grape. The taste is very much like the smell, mild wheat with a smooth orange flavor. Everything about this beer is reserved and subtle. It's sweet but not overly sweet. The orange flavor is present but vague. This allows for a very drinkable quality that you won't soon grow tired of.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity