Icelandic Wee Heavy
Icelandic Wee Heavy pours an ever so slightly hazy Chestnut dark brown with thin, white head. You first notice fresh malts on the aroma with a roasty faint smokiness. We don't know what Angelica Root is, but it must taste pretty good because this beer is amazing. There's light caramel up front with a touch of brown sugar, an almost indistinguishable herbal note here and there, followed by lightly roasty malts. The smokiness is subtle and marked with a sweetness that balances this beer perfectly. The alcohol is well masked and adds a wee heaviness to the mouthfeel. It ends with that trademark Einstök crispness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Patsy. 28 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity