Icelandic Wee Heavy
Icelandic Wee Heavy pours an ever so slightly hazy Chestnut dark brown with thin, white head. You first notice fresh malts on the aroma with a roasty faint smokiness. We don't know what Angelica Root is, but it must taste pretty good because this beer is amazing. There's light caramel up front with a touch of brown sugar, an almost indistinguishable herbal note here and there, followed by lightly roasty malts. The smokiness is subtle and marked with a sweetness that balances this beer perfectly. The alcohol is well masked and adds a wee heaviness to the mouthfeel. It ends with that trademark Einstök crispness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity