This seasonal offering from Einstok only comes around in the wintertime, but it could just as well be available year-round, due to the lack of wintery spices. It has a strong malty smell, with a little caramel sweetness. It pours an amber-red but is crystal clear. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the carbonation is perfect. Einstok has made this a malty beer with slight hints of caramel, even slighter hints of cocoa and a quick, fleeting aftertaste that makes for a mellow finish. It's a balanced and clean tasting beer that's perfect for an all-day sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 36 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity