This seasonal offering from Einstök only comes around in the wintertime, but it could just as well be available year-round, due to the lack of wintery spices. It has a strong malty smell, with a little caramel sweetness. It pours an amber-red but is crystal clear. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the carbonation is perfect. Einstök has made this a malty beer with slight hints of caramel, even slighter hints of cocoa and a quick, fleeting aftertaste that makes for a mellow finish. It's a balanced and clean tasting beer that's perfect for an all-day sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 56 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Frogger GLC. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil