This seasonal offering from Einstok only comes around in the wintertime, but it could just as well be available year-round, due to the lack of wintery spices. It has a strong malty smell, with a little caramel sweetness. It pours an amber-red but is crystal clear. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the carbonation is perfect. Einstok has made this a malty beer with slight hints of caramel, even slighter hints of cocoa and a quick, fleeting aftertaste that makes for a mellow finish. It's a balanced and clean tasting beer that's perfect for an all-day sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for 300. 21 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity