This seasonal offering from Einstok only comes around in the wintertime, but it could just as well be available year-round, due to the lack of wintery spices. It has a strong malty smell, with a little caramel sweetness. It pours an amber-red but is crystal clear. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the carbonation is perfect. Einstok has made this a malty beer with slight hints of caramel, even slighter hints of cocoa and a quick, fleeting aftertaste that makes for a mellow finish. It's a balanced and clean tasting beer that's perfect for an all-day sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 25 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity