I Love It! California IPA
As the name implies, I Love It! is a beer you will likely enjoy. It pours a copper, amber color with very little head, a thin film, and is lightly carbonated. It has a sweet caramel malt aroma with a lot of floral hops as well. The taste is very fresh with a lot of floral and citrus hops up front. The hops lend a lot of fruit flavors with grapefruit and tropical fruits as well. There is a enjoyable citrus bitterness in the aftertaste that causes it to finish clean. Overall this is a solid, hoppy IPA from Noble Ale Works.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- kspainhome added a rating for Leisure Lagoon. 4 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Summer Solstice. 23 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 49 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity