I Love It! California IPA
As the name implies, I Love It! is a beer you will likely enjoy. It pours a copper, amber color with very little head, a thin film, and is lightly carbonated. It has a sweet caramel malt aroma with a lot of floral hops as well. The taste is very fresh with a lot of floral and citrus hops up front. The hops lend a lot of fruit flavors with grapefruit and tropical fruits as well. There is a enjoyable citrus bitterness in the aftertaste that causes it to finish clean. Overall this is a solid, hoppy IPA from Noble Ale Works.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 7 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity