I Love It! California IPA
As the name implies, I Love It! is a beer you will likely enjoy. It pours a copper, amber color with very little head, a thin film, and is lightly carbonated. It has a sweet caramel malt aroma with a lot of floral hops as well. The taste is very fresh with a lot of floral and citrus hops up front. The hops lend a lot of fruit flavors with grapefruit and tropical fruits as well. There is a enjoyable citrus bitterness in the aftertaste that causes it to finish clean. Overall this is a solid, hoppy IPA from Noble Ale Works.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 14 minutes ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity