Pours a hazy, slightly turbid, deep gold color. Head is one finger thick, foamy, and off-white in color. Huge aroma where you know this is going to be a hop-bomb even before your first sip. And that it is. Fruit flavors of pineapple, mango, and guava. Also some peach and tangerine, but the tropical fruit is most noticeable. Nectarous and juicy mouthfeel, with light carbonation and a full-bodied. However, the 10.3% abv will surprise most drinkers. Pretty darn tasty and not at all boozy. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 32 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity