Hubert just won Gold at GABF and it’s easy to understand why. Golden color, pretty clear but not completely transparent. Head is white and foamy with nice retention and lacing. Aroma draws you in with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is fresh, dank, and hoppy, especially for a Pale Ale. Melon, citrus, and pine flavors. Malts are bready with a bit of sweetness and provide a supportive backbone to let the hops shine. Light to medium bodied, crisp, with a dry mouthfeel. Perfect amount of grapefruit bitterness on the finish. This is a delicious Pale Ale worthy of the hype.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 58 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Firestone Bravo 2017. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Mogli. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity