Hubert just won Gold at GABF and it's easy to understand why. Golden color, pretty clear but not completely transparent. Head is white and foamy with nice retention and lacing. Aroma draws you in with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is fresh, dank, and hoppy, especially for a Pale Ale. Melon, citrus, and pine flavors. Malts are bready with a bit of sweetness and provide a supportive backbone to let the hops shine. Light to medium bodied, crisp, with a dry mouthfeel. Perfect amount of grapefruit bitterness on the finish. This is a delicious Pale Ale worthy of the hype.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc listened to Oktoberfestivus. 25 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rogue Honey Kolsch. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity