Hubert just won Gold at GABF and it’s easy to understand why. Golden color, pretty clear but not completely transparent. Head is white and foamy with nice retention and lacing. Aroma draws you in with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is fresh, dank, and hoppy, especially for a Pale Ale. Melon, citrus, and pine flavors. Malts are bready with a bit of sweetness and provide a supportive backbone to let the hops shine. Light to medium bodied, crisp, with a dry mouthfeel. Perfect amount of grapefruit bitterness on the finish. This is a delicious Pale Ale worthy of the hype.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Canebrake. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity