Hubert just won Gold at GABF and it's easy to understand why. Golden color, pretty clear but not completely transparent. Head is white and foamy with nice retention and lacing. Aroma draws you in with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is fresh, dank, and hoppy, especially for a Pale Ale. Melon, citrus, and pine flavors. Malts are bready with a bit of sweetness and provide a supportive backbone to let the hops shine. Light to medium bodied, crisp, with a dry mouthfeel. Perfect amount of grapefruit bitterness on the finish. This is a delicious Pale Ale worthy of the hype.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Apotheosis. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity