Pours a golden color, similar in color to most Double IPAs. However, it's a little more cloudy than most. The hops are intense and aromatic right from the start, and the the flavor is smooth throughout. Somewhat floral, with lots of fresh citrus and pine notes. The finish is sweet and dry and goes down easy for a beer at 9% ABV. This is a very solid choice in the Double IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for La Resistance Sour Ale. 19 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for 300. 53 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 3 hours ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity