Pours a golden color, similar in color to most Double IPAs. However, it's a little more cloudy than most. The hops are intense and aromatic right from the start, and the the flavor is smooth throughout. Somewhat floral, with lots of fresh citrus and pine notes. The finish is sweet and dry and goes down easy for a beer at 9% ABV. This is a very solid choice in the Double IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 9 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity