Pours a golden color, similar in color to most Double IPAs. However, it's a little more cloudy than most. The hops are intense and aromatic right from the start, and the the flavor is smooth throughout. Somewhat floral, with lots of fresh citrus and pine notes. The finish is sweet and dry and goes down easy for a beer at 9% ABV. This is a very solid choice in the Double IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 43 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity