Hopster Pot pours a cloudy color that is dark orange or light amber with two fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and resinous, with nectarine, apricot, mango, and papaya. Just a bit of sweetness with little to no bitterness. Soft malts, and a mouthfeel that is slick and oily, with slightly dry carbonation. This is a solid hazy IPA that has some similarities to the Northeast-style hazy IPAs, but also offers a San Diego twist with the slick mouthfeel and dry texture.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 34 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap