Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun
Color is extremely murky. Orange, copper, almost rust colored with a head that is thick, foamy, and off-white. Juicy, Northeast-style aroma. Taste has grainy, biscuity malts up front, but then copious amounts of hops take over. A medley of citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Juicy and fruity, but not really bitter for 100 IBU. Chewy mouthfeel with a smoothie-like texture. Medium carbonation and the 8.2% is hardly noticeable. Really a tasty Double IPA and a fine representation for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 26 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Penske File. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Nectar IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity