Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun
Color is extremely murky. Orange, copper, almost rust colored with a head that is thick, foamy, and off-white. Juicy, Northeast-style aroma. Taste has grainy, biscuity malts up front, but then copious amounts of hops take over. A medley of citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Juicy and fruity, but not really bitter for 100 IBU. Chewy mouthfeel with a smoothie-like texture. Medium carbonation and the 8.2% is hardly noticeable. Really a tasty Double IPA and a fine representation for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 36 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Frogger GLC. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil