Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun
Color is extremely murky. Orange, copper, almost rust colored with a head that is thick, foamy, and off-white. Juicy, Northeast-style aroma. Taste has grainy, biscuity malts up front, but then copious amounts of hops take over. A medley of citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Juicy and fruity, but not really bitter for 100 IBU. Chewy mouthfeel with a smoothie-like texture. Medium carbonation and the 8.2% is hardly noticeable. Really a tasty Double IPA and a fine representation for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity