Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun
Color is extremely murky. Orange, copper, almost rust colored with a head that is thick, foamy, and off-white. Juicy, Northeast-style aroma. Taste has grainy, biscuity malts up front, but then copious amounts of hops take over. A medley of citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Juicy and fruity, but not really bitter for 100 IBU. Chewy mouthfeel with a smoothie-like texture. Medium carbonation and the 8.2% is hardly noticeable. Really a tasty Double IPA and a fine representation for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Florida Cracker. 13 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fiend Without a Face. 46 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Morning Star. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lights On. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity