Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun
Color is extremely murky. Orange, copper, almost rust colored with a head that is thick, foamy, and off-white. Juicy, Northeast-style aroma. Taste has grainy, biscuity malts up front, but then copious amounts of hops take over. A medley of citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Juicy and fruity, but not really bitter for 100 IBU. Chewy mouthfeel with a smoothie-like texture. Medium carbonation and the 8.2% is hardly noticeable. Really a tasty Double IPA and a fine representation for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 16 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity