Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun
Color is extremely murky. Orange, copper, almost rust colored with a head that is thick, foamy, and off-white. Juicy, Northeast-style aroma. Taste has grainy, biscuity malts up front, but then copious amounts of hops take over. A medley of citrus, tropical fruit, and stone fruit. Juicy and fruity, but not really bitter for 100 IBU. Chewy mouthfeel with a smoothie-like texture. Medium carbonation and the 8.2% is hardly noticeable. Really a tasty Double IPA and a fine representation for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 31 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Grab Bag II. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dorado High. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Plum Riot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity