Category:India Pale Ale (IPA)
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews
Hopitoulas pours a fairly dark, golden orange color with a slight haze. It smells both hoppy and sweet. The taste is malty and bready at first, but leads into a piney and citrusy hop flavor. It's well balanced with a dry, reserved bitterness but with no bitter bite. Not exactly an East Coast or a West Coast IPA, it's unique in it's own IPA style. Moderate carbonation with a smooth finish. If you're heading down to New Orleans, this is a an interesting IPA that you may want to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity