Category:India Pale Ale (IPA)
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews
Hopitoulas pours a fairly dark, golden orange color with a slight haze. It smells both hoppy and sweet. The taste is malty and bready at first, but leads into a piney and citrusy hop flavor. It’s well balanced with a dry, reserved bitterness but with no bitter bite. Not exactly an East Coast or a West Coast IPA, it’s unique in it’s own IPA style. Moderate carbonation with a smooth finish. If you’re heading down to New Orleans, this is a an interesting IPA that you may want to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 16 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sumatra Mountain Brown. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity