Category:India Pale Ale (IPA)
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews
Hopitoulas pours a fairly dark, golden orange color with a slight haze. It smells both hoppy and sweet. The taste is malty and bready at first, but leads into a piney and citrusy hop flavor. It's well balanced with a dry, reserved bitterness but with no bitter bite. Not exactly an East Coast or a West Coast IPA, it's unique in it's own IPA style. Moderate carbonation with a smooth finish. If you're heading down to New Orleans, this is a an interesting IPA that you may want to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 38 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to On the Boulevard. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity