Category:India Pale Ale (IPA)
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews
Hopitoulas pours a fairly dark, golden orange color with a slight haze. It smells both hoppy and sweet. The taste is malty and bready at first, but leads into a piney and citrusy hop flavor. It's well balanced with a dry, reserved bitterness but with no bitter bite. Not exactly an East Coast or a West Coast IPA, it's unique in it's own IPA style. Moderate carbonation with a smooth finish. If you're heading down to New Orleans, this is a an interesting IPA that you may want to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 43 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity