Category:India Pale Ale (IPA)
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews
Hopitoulas pours a fairly dark, golden orange color with a slight haze. It smells both hoppy and sweet. The taste is malty and bready at first, but leads into a piney and citrusy hop flavor. It's well balanced with a dry, reserved bitterness but with no bitter bite. Not exactly an East Coast or a West Coast IPA, it's unique in it's own IPA style. Moderate carbonation with a smooth finish. If you're heading down to New Orleans, this is a an interesting IPA that you may want to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 38 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity