Hopernicus Double IPA
Hopernicus pours a very clear, golden amber color. There's a thin, off-white head with good lacing. The aroma is very hoppy, fresh, dank, and piney. But the flavor is more citrus and tropical fruit, pretty sticky with solid mouthcoating. Make no mistake, this is a hoppy beer, but it's well balanced with a bready malt backbone. There's some sweetness, as you would expect with a 10% DIPA. And the finish is a nice grapefruit with slight bitterness that lingers. Overall a fantastic beer from Beachwood.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity