Hopernicus Double IPA
Hopernicus pours a very clear, golden amber color. There's a thin, off-white head with good lacing. The aroma is very hoppy, fresh, dank, and piney. But the flavor is more citrus and tropical fruit, pretty sticky with solid mouthcoating. Make no mistake, this is a hoppy beer, but it's well balanced with a bready malt backbone. There's some sweetness, as you would expect with a 10% DIPA. And the finish is a nice grapefruit with slight bitterness that lingers. Overall a fantastic beer from Beachwood.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 45 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity