Color is golden with a light haze, along with one finger of white, foamy head. Long lasting head with plenty of lacing left on the glass. Strong aromatics with tropical fruit and melon. Taste matches the aroma, with huge amounts of pineapple, coconut, cantaloupe, and lesser amounts of citrus. We also get a nice amount of lactose, which adds creaminess to the already juicy and silky mouthfeel. The 8.3% abv is largely hidden. This is our first DIPA from River North and it’s a good one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 35 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Meowsa!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity