Color is golden with a light haze, along with one finger of white, foamy head. Long lasting head with plenty of lacing left on the glass. Strong aromatics with tropical fruit and melon. Taste matches the aroma, with huge amounts of pineapple, coconut, cantaloupe, and lesser amounts of citrus. We also get a nice amount of lactose, which adds creaminess to the already juicy and silky mouthfeel. The 8.3% abv is largely hidden. This is our first DIPA from River North and it’s a good one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 30 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity