Hop Whoopin' is the perfect name for this beer. It pours a fairly hazy amber color with two fingers of foamy white head. The aroma lulls you into a false sense of security with tropical fruit notes like mango and guava. Then the whoopin' is applied when you take your first sip. This beer in unapologetically bitter, with tons of resinous hops on top of a rye bread malt base. There is some grapefruit bitterness in the aftertaste with a little bit of black pepper. As any serious IPA drinker understands, sometimes you need to push the bitterness envelope. Hop Whoopin' delivers it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 32 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity