Hop Troll: Amarillo
Color is hazy, golden yellow with a thick, white, foamy head. Interesting aroma that smells both sweet and hoppy. Juicy taste with melon flavors like cantaloupe and honeydew. Also some tangerine citrus and a soft, wheat or oat malt profile. The texture is reminiscent of an Orange Julius smoothie. Light bodied with a dry, creamy mouthfeel. It feels like we haven’t had a lot of Amarillo hops lately and this seems to hit the spot with a single hop Northeast-style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 35 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity