Hop Troll: Amarillo
Color is hazy, golden yellow with a thick, white, foamy head. Interesting aroma that smells both sweet and hoppy. Juicy taste with melon flavors like cantaloupe and honeydew. Also some tangerine citrus and a soft, wheat or oat malt profile. The texture is reminiscent of an Orange Julius smoothie. Light bodied with a dry, creamy mouthfeel. It feels like we haven't had a lot of Amarillo hops lately and this seems to hit the spot with a single hop Northeast-style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Firestone Double Jack. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 2 hours ago
- Fresnopt added a rating for Wise Words. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Space Lettuce. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity