Hop Troll: Amarillo
Color is hazy, golden yellow with a thick, white, foamy head. Interesting aroma that smells both sweet and hoppy. Juicy taste with melon flavors like cantaloupe and honeydew. Also some tangerine citrus and a soft, wheat or oat malt profile. The texture is reminiscent of an Orange Julius smoothie. Light bodied with a dry, creamy mouthfeel. It feels like we haven't had a lot of Amarillo hops lately and this seems to hit the spot with a single hop Northeast-style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 31 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bitter Monk. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity