Hop Troll: Amarillo
Color is hazy, golden yellow with a thick, white, foamy head. Interesting aroma that smells both sweet and hoppy. Juicy taste with melon flavors like cantaloupe and honeydew. Also some tangerine citrus and a soft, wheat or oat malt profile. The texture is reminiscent of an Orange Julius smoothie. Light bodied with a dry, creamy mouthfeel. It feels like we haven’t had a lot of Amarillo hops lately and this seems to hit the spot with a single hop Northeast-style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 39 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA