This Artifex and Burgeon collaboration pours a hazy, golden straw color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Tons of lacing all over the sides of the glass. Interesting and unexpected aroma – almost a bit sour with some Brettanomyces characteristics. Taste is hoppy and citrus dominant with lemon, lime, and orange. Hints of pineapple and other tropical fruits as well. There’s not the sourness that we got from the aroma, but there is a bit of tangy juiciness. Malt backbone is light but pleasant, maybe some wheat or pilsner malt. Medium body and well carbonated. Mouthfeel is clean, dry, and slightly acidic. Finishes smooth with light bitterness. Overall an exceptional beer between two stellar breweries!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to What's My Name Again?. 19 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Abita Octoberfest. 59 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity