This Artifex and Burgeon collaboration pours a hazy, golden straw color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Tons of lacing all over the sides of the glass. Interesting and unexpected aroma – almost a bit sour with some Brettanomyces characteristics. Taste is hoppy and citrus dominant with lemon, lime, and orange. Hints of pineapple and other tropical fruits as well. There’s not the sourness that we got from the aroma, but there is a bit of tangy juiciness. Malt backbone is light but pleasant, maybe some wheat or pilsner malt. Medium body and well carbonated. Mouthfeel is clean, dry, and slightly acidic. Finishes smooth with light bitterness. Overall an exceptional beer between two stellar breweries!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Truck Trail. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for West Coast AF Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout . 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Shot in the Dark. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity