This Artifex and Burgeon collaboration pours a hazy, golden straw color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Tons of lacing all over the sides of the glass. Interesting and unexpected aroma - almost a bit sour with some Brettanomyces characteristics. Taste is hoppy and citrus dominant with lemon, lime, and orange. Hints of pineapple and other tropical fruits as well. There's not the sourness that we got from the aroma, but there is a bit of tangy juiciness. Malt backbone is light but pleasant, maybe some wheat or pilsner malt. Medium body and well carbonated. Mouthfeel is clean, dry, and slightly acidic. Finishes smooth with light bitterness. Overall an exceptional beer between two stellar breweries!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 22 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kolsch. 43 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 5 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity