This Artifex and Burgeon collaboration pours a hazy, golden straw color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Tons of lacing all over the sides of the glass. Interesting and unexpected aroma – almost a bit sour with some Brettanomyces characteristics. Taste is hoppy and citrus dominant with lemon, lime, and orange. Hints of pineapple and other tropical fruits as well. There’s not the sourness that we got from the aroma, but there is a bit of tangy juiciness. Malt backbone is light but pleasant, maybe some wheat or pilsner malt. Medium body and well carbonated. Mouthfeel is clean, dry, and slightly acidic. Finishes smooth with light bitterness. Overall an exceptional beer between two stellar breweries!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 23 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha King. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity