Appearance is murky, golden amber in color with two fingers of white, frothy head and thick lacing all over the glass. Inviting aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is hop forward with lots of ripe fruit flavors, including tangerine, mango, papaya, peach, and apricot. Doughy, chalky malts provide a nice balance. The mouthfeel is juicy and chewy, with a medium to thick body and ample carbonation, especially for this style. This has a unique and fantastic flavor. Could be the Cashmere hops, or could just be the Kros Strain style. Either way, it's an excellent Pale Ale that we would certainly recommend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 29 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity