Appearance is murky, golden amber in color with two fingers of white, frothy head and thick lacing all over the glass. Inviting aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is hop forward with lots of ripe fruit flavors, including tangerine, mango, papaya, peach, and apricot. Doughy, chalky malts provide a nice balance. The mouthfeel is juicy and chewy, with a medium to thick body and ample carbonation, especially for this style. This has a unique and fantastic flavor. Could be the Cashmere hops, or could just be the Kros Strain style. Either way, it's an excellent Pale Ale that we would certainly recommend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 50 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity