Appearance is murky, golden amber in color with two fingers of white, frothy head and thick lacing all over the glass. Inviting aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is hop forward with lots of ripe fruit flavors, including tangerine, mango, papaya, peach, and apricot. Doughy, chalky malts provide a nice balance. The mouthfeel is juicy and chewy, with a medium to thick body and ample carbonation, especially for this style. This has a unique and fantastic flavor. Could be the Cashmere hops, or could just be the Kros Strain style. Either way, it’s an excellent Pale Ale that we would certainly recommend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 57 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity