Advertised as a Kölsch, but we’d consider this more of a hoppy pale ale. Straw colored and hazy, with a finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that seems both floral and citrusy. Taste is like a hazy pale ale, with flavors that are floral and grassy. And there’s a unique flavor – maybe it’s lemon grass or white pepper? Malts are present but mild, and complement the hops well. Dry mouthfeel and nicely carbonated. Fairly light bodied with just a touch of bitterness and pepper bite on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to California Grab Bag II. 17 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity