Advertised as a Kölsch, but we’d consider this more of a hoppy pale ale. Straw colored and hazy, with a finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that seems both floral and citrusy. Taste is like a hazy pale ale, with flavors that are floral and grassy. And there’s a unique flavor – maybe it’s lemon grass or white pepper? Malts are present but mild, and complement the hops well. Dry mouthfeel and nicely carbonated. Fairly light bodied with just a touch of bitterness and pepper bite on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity