Advertised as a Kölsch, but we’d consider this more of a hoppy pale ale. Straw colored and hazy, with a finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that seems both floral and citrusy. Taste is like a hazy pale ale, with flavors that are floral and grassy. And there’s a unique flavor – maybe it’s lemon grass or white pepper? Malts are present but mild, and complement the hops well. Dry mouthfeel and nicely carbonated. Fairly light bodied with just a touch of bitterness and pepper bite on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 33 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity