Hop Rod Rye
Hop Rod Rye pours a dark brown color with a surprising amount of tan head and a piney hop aroma. It has a strong, dark, bready taste with hints of smoky mesquite in the aftertaste. At 8% APV it's hard to figure out where they hid the alcohol because this is extremely smooth and drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 30 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity