Hop Rod Rye
Hop Rod Rye pours a dark brown color with a surprising amount of tan head and a piney hop aroma. It has a strong, dark, bready taste with hints of smoky mesquite in the aftertaste. At 8% APV it's hard to figure out where they hid the alcohol because this is extremely smooth and drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 3 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Espress-O-Boros. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Black Phoenix. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Vanilla Sky. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity