Hop Rod Rye
Hop Rod Rye pours a dark brown color with a surprising amount of tan head and a piney hop aroma. It has a strong, dark, bready taste with hints of smoky mesquite in the aftertaste. At 8% APV it's hard to figure out where they hid the alcohol because this is extremely smooth and drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 44 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Beers Up North. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Hazy Rider. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saint Arnold 20th Anniversary Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity