Hop Rod Rye
Hop Rod Rye pours a dark brown color with a surprising amount of tan head and a piney hop aroma. It has a strong, dark, bready taste with hints of smoky mesquite in the aftertaste. At 8% APV it's hard to figure out where they hid the alcohol because this is extremely smooth and drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 27 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Death From Above. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity