Hop Rod Rye
Hop Rod Rye pours a dark brown color with a surprising amount of tan head and a piney hop aroma. It has a strong, dark, bready taste with hints of smoky mesquite in the aftertaste. At 8% APV it's hard to figure out where they hid the alcohol because this is extremely smooth and drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 29 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 56 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity