Hop Ride IPA
Hop Ride pours a semi-hazy deep gold color. Head is foamy, off-white and nearly two fingers thick, and leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. Floral aroma with citrus pine, but the malt is strong on the nose as well. Taste is interesting in that the big hop flavors of citrus, grass, and pine are right up front, but then give way to a big malt flavor on the back-end that is very grainy and bready. But it’s still a hop lovers’ beer, and after a few sips, a pleasant bitterness shows up. Body is medium with a mouthfeel that is dry and well carbonated. Not really West Coast or Northeast in style; just a tasty, balanced IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 38 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 49 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity