Hop Ride IPA
Hop Ride pours a semi-hazy deep gold color. Head is foamy, off-white and nearly two fingers thick, and leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. Floral aroma with citrus pine, but the malt is strong on the nose as well. Taste is interesting in that the big hop flavors of citrus, grass, and pine are right up front, but then give way to a big malt flavor on the back-end that is very grainy and bready. But it’s still a hop lovers’ beer, and after a few sips, a pleasant bitterness shows up. Body is medium with a mouthfeel that is dry and well carbonated. Not really West Coast or Northeast in style; just a tasty, balanced IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sidekicks IPA. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 8 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity