Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA
The Hop Kitchen Bretta IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color with a little bubbly carbonation. Thick, foamy white head with an aroma that is wild, funky, and simply all Brett. More Brett in the taste, but not as much as we expected from the aroma. Hop flavors vary: a bit of citrus, tropical fruit, and herbal notes. Grapefruit pith seems to stand out. Quite bitter throughout, but especially in the finish, which is long and dry. This is a nice representation for the style and should be enjoyed by our Brett IPA fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sunspot Gold. 19 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity