Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA
The Hop Kitchen Bretta IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color with a little bubbly carbonation. Thick, foamy white head with an aroma that is wild, funky, and simply all Brett. More Brett in the taste, but not as much as we expected from the aroma. Hop flavors vary: a bit of citrus, tropical fruit, and herbal notes. Grapefruit pith seems to stand out. Quite bitter throughout, but especially in the finish, which is long and dry. This is a nice representation for the style and should be enjoyed by our Brett IPA fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Dark Island. 40 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity