Hop Idol 2018 - Alex Kuyper's Hazy IPA
Alex Kuyper's "Dwayne IPA" pours a very hazy, golden yellow color. Nice head retention and lacing. Foamy, white head with a hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is really juicy and fruity. Mango, pineapple, papaya but also some floral hop flavors. Bitterness somewhere between non-existent and mild. Soft malt texture, oats and wheat? Medium body with lots of juiciness and a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. A solid hazy IPA - congrats to Alex Kuyper for winning this year's Hop Idol homebrew contest at Reuben's Brews!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 32 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Zombie Dust. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Super Session #2. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity