Hop Idol 2018 - Alex Kuyper's Hazy IPA
Alex Kuyper’s “Dwayne IPA” pours a very hazy, golden yellow color. Nice head retention and lacing. Foamy, white head with a hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is really juicy and fruity. Mango, pineapple, papaya but also some floral hop flavors. Bitterness somewhere between non-existent and mild. Soft malt texture, oats and wheat? Medium body with lots of juiciness and a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. A solid hazy IPA – congrats to Alex Kuyper for winning this year’s Hop Idol homebrew contest at Reuben’s Brews!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 46 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity