Hop Idol 2018 - Alex Kuyper's Hazy IPA
Alex Kuyper’s “Dwayne IPA” pours a very hazy, golden yellow color. Nice head retention and lacing. Foamy, white head with a hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is really juicy and fruity. Mango, pineapple, papaya but also some floral hop flavors. Bitterness somewhere between non-existent and mild. Soft malt texture, oats and wheat? Medium body with lots of juiciness and a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. A solid hazy IPA – congrats to Alex Kuyper for winning this year’s Hop Idol homebrew contest at Reuben’s Brews!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 11 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity