Hop Hunter IPA
Hop Hunter brewed up some controversy with another brewery over trademarking, but what's undisputed is its aromatic hop flavors and overall deliciousness. The aroma is slightly earthy and is big on fresh citrus. It smells like what would happen if pine trees could grow oranges. It has a strong, upfront hop oil flavor, finishing with the ubiquitous coppery/metallic tang that is a Sierra Nevada signature. There is very little sweetness and it avoids having a thick mouthfeel. It is lighter in color than a lot of IPAs. But what's light in mouthfeel and color certainly isn't light on taste as this beer packs in the flavor. If you're an IPA drinker, and enjoy a high degree of fresh hop taste in your beer, this is a beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 34 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Betty IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity