Hop Hunter IPA
Hop Hunter brewed up some controversy with another brewery over trademarking, but what's undisputed is its aromatic hop flavors and overall deliciousness. The aroma is slightly earthy and is big on fresh citrus. It smells like what would happen if pine trees could grow oranges. It has a strong, upfront hop oil flavor, finishing with the ubiquitous coppery/metallic tang that is a Sierra Nevada signature. There is very little sweetness and it avoids having a thick mouthfeel. It is lighter in color than a lot of IPAs. But what's light in mouthfeel and color certainly isn't light on taste as this beer packs in the flavor. If you're an IPA drinker, and enjoy a high degree of fresh hop taste in your beer, this is a beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Sactown Brews. 2 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Therapist Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whimsy. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to White Night. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity