Hop Hunter IPA
Hop Hunter brewed up some controversy with another brewery over trademarking, but what's undisputed is its aromatic hop flavors and overall deliciousness. The aroma is slightly earthy and is big on fresh citrus. It smells like what would happen if pine trees could grow oranges. It has a strong, upfront hop oil flavor, finishing with the ubiquitous coppery/metallic tang that is a Sierra Nevada signature. There is very little sweetness and it avoids having a thick mouthfeel. It is lighter in color than a lot of IPAs. But what's light in mouthfeel and color certainly isn't light on taste as this beer packs in the flavor. If you're an IPA drinker, and enjoy a high degree of fresh hop taste in your beer, this is a beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer American Sour (2015). 4 minutes ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to The Gold Standard. 30 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Amalgamator. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Angelica. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity