Hop Hunter IPA
Hop Hunter brewed up some controversy with another brewery over trademarking, but what's undisputed is its aromatic hop flavors and overall deliciousness. The aroma is slightly earthy and is big on fresh citrus. It smells like what would happen if pine trees could grow oranges. It has a strong, upfront hop oil flavor, finishing with the ubiquitous coppery/metallic tang that is a Sierra Nevada signature. There is very little sweetness and it avoids having a thick mouthfeel. It is lighter in color than a lot of IPAs. But what's light in mouthfeel and color certainly isn't light on taste as this beer packs in the flavor. If you're an IPA drinker, and enjoy a high degree of fresh hop taste in your beer, this is a beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 59 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity