Hop Hunter IPA
Hop Hunter brewed up some controversy with another brewery over trademarking, but what's undisputed is its aromatic hop flavors and overall deliciousness. The aroma is slightly earthy and is big on fresh citrus. It smells like what would happen if pine trees could grow oranges. It has a strong, upfront hop oil flavor, finishing with the ubiquitous coppery/metallic tang that is a Sierra Nevada signature. There is very little sweetness and it avoids having a thick mouthfeel. It is lighter in color than a lot of IPAs. But what's light in mouthfeel and color certainly isn't light on taste as this beer packs in the flavor. If you're an IPA drinker, and enjoy a high degree of fresh hop taste in your beer, this is a beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 18 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity