Hop Hunter IPA
Hop Hunter brewed up some controversy with another brewery over trademarking, but what's undisputed is its aromatic hop flavors and overall deliciousness. The aroma is slightly earthy and is big on fresh citrus. It smells like what would happen if pine trees could grow oranges. It has a strong, upfront hop oil flavor, finishing with the ubiquitous coppery/metallic tang that is a Sierra Nevada signature. There is very little sweetness and it avoids having a thick mouthfeel. It is lighter in color than a lot of IPAs. But what's light in mouthfeel and color certainly isn't light on taste as this beer packs in the flavor. If you're an IPA drinker, and enjoy a high degree of fresh hop taste in your beer, this is a beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 44 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Red Glove
Little Blue Penguin