Hop Hunter IPA
Hop Hunter brewed up some controversy with another brewery over trademarking, but what's undisputed is its aromatic hop flavors and overall deliciousness. The aroma is slightly earthy and is big on fresh citrus. It smells like what would happen if pine trees could grow oranges. It has a strong, upfront hop oil flavor, finishing with the ubiquitous coppery/metallic tang that is a Sierra Nevada signature. There is very little sweetness and it avoids having a thick mouthfeel. It is lighter in color than a lot of IPAs. But what's light in mouthfeel and color certainly isn't light on taste as this beer packs in the flavor. If you're an IPA drinker, and enjoy a high degree of fresh hop taste in your beer, this is a beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for 300. 14 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity