Hop Gun pours a fairly clear, golden amber color. The head is solid, long lasting with plenty of lacing. The aroma is a mix between dank, resinous hops and some noticeable malt. Medium body, semi-sweet caramel notes with a strong malt backbone as you might expect from a Florida IPA. However, there's plenty of pine, tropical fruit, and citrus hop flavors with nothing too dominant. Nice overall balance that leads into a slightly bitter but pleasant finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 28 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Scattered Glow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity