Hop Bullet DIPA
Extremely clear, deep gold color with 1 finger of creamy, foamy, off-white head. Sticky lacing slowly slides down the sides of the glass. Aroma of fresh pine and citrus. Taste is hop forward with pine flavors most noticeable, but also some citrus and berry. A solid malt backbone supports the hops and a medium body that is very drinkable for 8% ABV. Mouthfeel is powdery with above average carbonation. Finish has a mild bitterness with a lingering flavor that yearns us for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's a Trappist!. 42 minutes ago
- lauralane and 1 other added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for No Resolutions. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for On Fleek. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity