Hop Bullet DIPA
Extremely clear, deep gold color with 1 finger of creamy, foamy, off-white head. Sticky lacing slowly slides down the sides of the glass. Aroma of fresh pine and citrus. Taste is hop forward with pine flavors most noticeable, but also some citrus and berry. A solid malt backbone supports the hops and a medium body that is very drinkable for 8% ABV. Mouthfeel is powdery with above average carbonation. Finish has a mild bitterness with a lingering flavor that yearns us for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Devil Dancer. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Gregorius Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other added a rating for Mana Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity