Hop Bullet DIPA
Extremely clear, deep gold color with 1 finger of creamy, foamy, off-white head. Sticky lacing slowly slides down the sides of the glass. Aroma of fresh pine and citrus. Taste is hop forward with pine flavors most noticeable, but also some citrus and berry. A solid malt backbone supports the hops and a medium body that is very drinkable for 8% ABV. Mouthfeel is powdery with above average carbonation. Finish has a mild bitterness with a lingering flavor that yearns us for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 11 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 53 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity