Hop Bullet DIPA
Extremely clear, deep gold color with 1 finger of creamy, foamy, off-white head. Sticky lacing slowly slides down the sides of the glass. Aroma of fresh pine and citrus. Taste is hop forward with pine flavors most noticeable, but also some citrus and berry. A solid malt backbone supports the hops and a medium body that is very drinkable for 8% ABV. Mouthfeel is powdery with above average carbonation. Finish has a mild bitterness with a lingering flavor that yearns us for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 14 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Graham Cracker Porter. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 4 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 4 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity