Hop Bullet DIPA
Extremely clear, deep gold color with 1 finger of creamy, foamy, off-white head. Sticky lacing slowly slides down the sides of the glass. Aroma of fresh pine and citrus. Taste is hop forward with pine flavors most noticeable, but also some citrus and berry. A solid malt backbone supports the hops and a medium body that is very drinkable for 8% ABV. Mouthfeel is powdery with above average carbonation. Finish has a mild bitterness with a lingering flavor that yearns us for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 56 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity