Hop Box is a hidden gem in the Double/Imperial IPA world. The pour is a beautiful burnt orange color, very cloudy, with a robust head. It's extremely aromatic, with an an intense blast of hops. But Hop Box is well balanced between malts and hops, and it's both citrusy and piney. We got fruit notes from all over the board - lemon, mango, pineapple, and apricot. And the finish is a little nutty, like hazelnut or chestnuts. This is an undiscovered beer and one that we really enjoyed!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 53 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Triforce IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rogue Paradise Pucker. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity