Hop Box is a hidden gem in the Double/Imperial IPA world. The pour is a beautiful burnt orange color, very cloudy, with a robust head. It's extremely aromatic, with an an intense blast of hops. But Hop Box is well balanced between malts and hops, and it's both citrusy and piney. We got fruit notes from all over the board - lemon, mango, pineapple, and apricot. And the finish is a little nutty, like hazelnut or chestnuts. This is an undiscovered beer and one that we really enjoyed!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 57 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity