Hop Box is a hidden gem in the Double/Imperial IPA world. The pour is a beautiful burnt orange color, very cloudy, with a robust head. It's extremely aromatic, with an an intense blast of hops. But Hop Box is well balanced between malts and hops, and it's both citrusy and piney. We got fruit notes from all over the board - lemon, mango, pineapple, and apricot. And the finish is a little nutty, like hazelnut or chestnuts. This is an undiscovered beer and one that we really enjoyed!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- kspainhome added a rating for Leisure Lagoon. 9 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Summer Solstice. 29 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 55 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity