Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem)
The beer pours a semi-transparent, deep gold to pale amber color. Head is creamy and one finger thick, and never fades away. Aroma is fairly muted, but has some herbal and spice notes. The taste is malty at first, with dark bread and nutty flavors. Then the hops take over, with a unique profile, probably stemming from the Idaho Gem that is used as the solo hop. We get earthy flavors, along with stone fruit and berry. Medium body with a respectable bitterness that peaks in the finish. A solid Pale Ale and nice way to try the Idaho Gem hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity