Extremely clear, deep gold color with 1 finger of creamy, foamy, off-white head. Sticky lacing slowly slides down the sides of the glass. Aroma of fresh pine and citrus. Taste is hop forward with pine flavors most noticeable, but also some citrus and berry. A solid malt backbone supports the hops and a medium body that is very drinkable for 8% ABV. Mouthfeel is powdery with above average carbonation. Finish has a mild bitterness with a lingering flavor that yearns us for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 45 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Pulling Nails Blend #6. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity