Honey Moon Summer Ale
The best way to describe Honey Moon Summer Ale is to say that it tastes just like graham crackers, only in liquid form. It has an overwhelming honey taste that makes it sweet and refreshing, especially in the finish. It is actually not bad for a Coors product, and one of these could be enjoyable on a summer day. But it is so unlike a real beer that it would be hard to drink more than one of these before we'd have to switch to something else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 26 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity