Honey Moon Summer Ale
The best way to describe Honey Moon Summer Ale is to say that it tastes just like graham crackers, only in liquid form. It has an overwhelming honey taste that makes it sweet and refreshing, especially in the finish. It is actually not bad for a Coors product, and one of these could be enjoyable on a summer day. But it is so unlike a real beer that it would be hard to drink more than one of these before we'd have to switch to something else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Citra Bend. 2 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 44 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Alpha King. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity