Honey Moon Summer Ale
The best way to describe Honey Moon Summer Ale is to say that it tastes just like graham crackers, only in liquid form. It has an overwhelming honey taste that makes it sweet and refreshing, especially in the finish. It is actually not bad for a Coors product, and one of these could be enjoyable on a summer day. But it is so unlike a real beer that it would be hard to drink more than one of these before we'd have to switch to something else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 33 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity