Honey Moon Summer Ale
The best way to describe Honey Moon Summer Ale is to say that it tastes just like graham crackers, only in liquid form. It has an overwhelming honey taste that makes it sweet and refreshing, especially in the finish. It is actually not bad for a Coors product, and one of these could be enjoyable on a summer day. But it is so unlike a real beer that it would be hard to drink more than one of these before we'd have to switch to something else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 45 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Melvin IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity