Honey Moon Summer Ale
The best way to describe Honey Moon Summer Ale is to say that it tastes just like graham crackers, only in liquid form. It has an overwhelming honey taste that makes it sweet and refreshing, especially in the finish. It is actually not bad for a Coors product, and one of these could be enjoyable on a summer day. But it is so unlike a real beer that it would be hard to drink more than one of these before we'd have to switch to something else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 18 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 45 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity