Honey Hips Strong Blonde
Honey Hips pours a golden orange color, darker than we expected for a blonde ale. The flavor is a little sweet, especially in the initial taste, and has some similarities to a Belgian ale. We picked up on some honey, candi sugar, and grapefruit citrus. Mouthfeel is creamy with a smooth and clean finish. The 8.3% is well masked in this strong blonde ale and it would be easy to put back several of these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 13 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity