Honey Hips Strong Blonde
Honey Hips pours a golden orange color, darker than we expected for a blonde ale. The flavor is a little sweet, especially in the initial taste, and has some similarities to a Belgian ale. We picked up on some honey, candi sugar, and grapefruit citrus. Mouthfeel is creamy with a smooth and clean finish. The 8.3% is well masked in this strong blonde ale and it would be easy to put back several of these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 23 minutes ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 28 minutes ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 30 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity