Honey Hips Strong Blonde
Honey Hips pours a golden orange color, darker than we expected for a blonde ale. The flavor is a little sweet, especially in the initial taste, and has some similarities to a Belgian ale. We picked up on some honey, candi sugar, and grapefruit citrus. Mouthfeel is creamy with a smooth and clean finish. The 8.3% is well masked in this strong blonde ale and it would be easy to put back several of these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 39 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity