Honey Hips Strong Blonde
Honey Hips pours a golden orange color, darker than we expected for a blonde ale. The flavor is a little sweet, especially in the initial taste, and has some similarities to a Belgian ale. We picked up on some honey, candi sugar, and grapefruit citrus. Mouthfeel is creamy with a smooth and clean finish. The 8.3% is well masked in this strong blonde ale and it would be easy to put back several of these.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 47 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for King Citra. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity