Pours an opaque, dark orange copper color with a sizeable, off-white creamy head. Aroma of sweet caramel malt combined with tropical and piney hops. The taste is fairly sweet, as you might expect with a 9% beer. Malt at first, with some graham cracker and brown sugar sweetness. Then the hops come through with stone fruit and peach, but oily, resinous pine as the dominant flavor. Slick mouthfeel with a long, sweet finish. Overall a solid Imperial IPA, especially if you like the malt forward ones from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 24 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity