Pours an opaque, dark orange copper color with a sizeable, off-white creamy head. Aroma of sweet caramel malt combined with tropical and piney hops. The taste is fairly sweet, as you might expect with a 9% beer. Malt at first, with some graham cracker and brown sugar sweetness. Then the hops come through with stone fruit and peach, but oily, resinous pine as the dominant flavor. Slick mouthfeel with a long, sweet finish. Overall a solid Imperial IPA, especially if you like the malt forward ones from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 21 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity