Pours an opaque, dark orange copper color with a sizeable, off-white creamy head. Aroma of sweet caramel malt combined with tropical and piney hops. The taste is fairly sweet, as you might expect with a 9% beer. Malt at first, with some graham cracker and brown sugar sweetness. Then the hops come through with stone fruit and peach, but oily, resinous pine as the dominant flavor. Slick mouthfeel with a long, sweet finish. Overall a solid Imperial IPA, especially if you like the malt forward ones from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 8 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity