Pours an opaque, dark orange copper color with a sizeable, off-white creamy head. Aroma of sweet caramel malt combined with tropical and piney hops. The taste is fairly sweet, as you might expect with a 9% beer. Malt at first, with some graham cracker and brown sugar sweetness. Then the hops come through with stone fruit and peach, but oily, resinous pine as the dominant flavor. Slick mouthfeel with a long, sweet finish. Overall a solid Imperial IPA, especially if you like the malt forward ones from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 42 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity