Pours a deep gold color, cloudy, with nearly two fingers of white, bubbly head. Strong hop aroma of citrus and berry. Taste is hoppy up front, with ripe fruit flavors, especially berry, orange, and papaya. This is single-hopped with Mosaic, which is really evident in the flavor. Dry, soft malts with a juicy mouthfeel. Well-carbonated, silky smooth, with a light to medium body. Overall this is a really marvelous IPA from Nashville.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Capitulation. 53 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity