Pours a deep gold color, cloudy, with nearly two fingers of white, bubbly head. Strong hop aroma of citrus and berry. Taste is hoppy up front, with ripe fruit flavors, especially berry, orange, and papaya. This is single-hopped with Mosaic, which is really evident in the flavor. Dry, soft malts with a juicy mouthfeel. Well-carbonated, silky smooth, with a light to medium body. Overall this is a really marvelous IPA from Nashville.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 36 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity