Pours a deep gold color, cloudy, with nearly two fingers of white, bubbly head. Strong hop aroma of citrus and berry. Taste is hoppy up front, with ripe fruit flavors, especially berry, orange, and papaya. This is single-hopped with Mosaic, which is really evident in the flavor. Dry, soft malts with a juicy mouthfeel. Well-carbonated, silky smooth, with a light to medium body. Overall this is a really marvelous IPA from Nashville.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity