Pours a deep gold color, cloudy, with nearly two fingers of white, bubbly head. Strong hop aroma of citrus and berry. Taste is hoppy up front, with ripe fruit flavors, especially berry, orange, and papaya. This is single-hopped with Mosaic, which is really evident in the flavor. Dry, soft malts with a juicy mouthfeel. Well-carbonated, silky smooth, with a light to medium body. Overall this is a really marvelous IPA from Nashville.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 58 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity