The Holy Hermit pours a cloudy, golden sunrise color with a thick, fluffy white head. It has a strong citrus aroma with lots of grapefruit and lemon pith. The flavor is juicy and fruit-forward with hints of orange, pineapple and grapefruit. It has a sweet and sour quality with sweet fruit juice offsetting citrus sourness. The mouthfeel is medium bodied with a tangy carbonation. At 8.5 ABV it pushes the alcohol as far as it can without being the least bit boozy. At $5.79 for a 16-oz can, this was one of the most expensive beers at the grocery store. The beer is good enough to almost be worth it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Brett Lager. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity