The Holy Hermit pours a cloudy, golden sunrise color with a thick, fluffy white head. It has a strong citrus aroma with lots of grapefruit and lemon pith. The flavor is juicy and fruit-forward with hints of orange, pineapple and grapefruit. It has a sweet and sour quality with sweet fruit juice offsetting citrus sourness. The mouthfeel is medium bodied with a tangy carbonation. At 8.5 ABV it pushes the alcohol as far as it can without being the least bit boozy. At $5.79 for a 16-oz can, this was one of the most expensive beers at the grocery store. The beer is good enough to almost be worth it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Double Dry Hopped Premiere. 24 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Black Noise. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity