The Holy Hermit pours a cloudy, golden sunrise color with a thick, fluffy white head. It has a strong citrus aroma with lots of grapefruit and lemon pith. The flavor is juicy and fruit-forward with hints of orange, pineapple and grapefruit. It has a sweet and sour quality with sweet fruit juice offsetting citrus sourness. The mouthfeel is medium bodied with a tangy carbonation. At 8.5 ABV it pushes the alcohol as far as it can without being the least bit boozy. At $5.79 for a 16-oz can, this was one of the most expensive beers at the grocery store. The beer is good enough to almost be worth it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 50 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity