The Holy Hermit pours a cloudy, golden sunrise color with a thick, fluffy white head. It has a strong citrus aroma with lots of grapefruit and lemon pith. The flavor is juicy and fruit-forward with hints of orange, pineapple and grapefruit. It has a sweet and sour quality with sweet fruit juice offsetting citrus sourness. The mouthfeel is medium bodied with a tangy carbonation. At 8.5 ABV it pushes the alcohol as far as it can without being the least bit boozy. At $5.79 for a 16-oz can, this was one of the most expensive beers at the grocery store. The beer is good enough to almost be worth it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity