Hogwaller Scramble pours a ton of thick, foamy, light brown head that cascades down into a nearly black color. The aroma is reminiscent of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a hint of maple syrup to add to the breakfast feel. The flavor starts with dark roasted malts, mild herbal hops and transitions into coffee and, finally, chocolate in the aftertaste. This is a moderate to full bodied beer with a chalky mouthfeel and smooth carbonation. A mint characteristic adds a cooling effect to the whole experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 17 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity