Hogwaller Scramble pours a ton of thick, foamy, light brown head that cascades down into a nearly black color. The aroma is reminiscent of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a hint of maple syrup to add to the breakfast feel. The flavor starts with dark roasted malts, mild herbal hops and transitions into coffee and, finally, chocolate in the aftertaste. This is a moderate to full bodied beer with a chalky mouthfeel and smooth carbonation. A mint characteristic adds a cooling effect to the whole experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 17 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Union Jack. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity