Hogwaller Scramble pours a ton of thick, foamy, light brown head that cascades down into a nearly black color. The aroma is reminiscent of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a hint of maple syrup to add to the breakfast feel. The flavor starts with dark roasted malts, mild herbal hops and transitions into coffee and, finally, chocolate in the aftertaste. This is a moderate to full bodied beer with a chalky mouthfeel and smooth carbonation. A mint characteristic adds a cooling effect to the whole experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 20 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity