Hogwaller Scramble pours a ton of thick, foamy, light brown head that cascades down into a nearly black color. The aroma is reminiscent of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a hint of maple syrup to add to the breakfast feel. The flavor starts with dark roasted malts, mild herbal hops and transitions into coffee and, finally, chocolate in the aftertaste. This is a moderate to full bodied beer with a chalky mouthfeel and smooth carbonation. A mint characteristic adds a cooling effect to the whole experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 53 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity