Hitched on Haze
Hitched on Haze pours a hazy, deep gold color. Head is very white, frothy, and long lasting. Juicy aroma like a Northeast Style IPA with an abundance of fresh fruit even before the first sip. But on that first sip, taste is very balanced with some oat and wheat up front. Then come the hops, with pineapple juice dominating the flavor. A bit of guava and papaya as the tropical fruits dominate. But there is some orange and other citrus. Superb mouthfeel that is juicy and fruity with a nice carbonation. Finishes dry with a lingering flavor that is slightly bitter and very pleasant.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 15 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity