Hitched on Haze
Hitched on Haze pours a hazy, deep gold color. Head is very white, frothy, and long lasting. Juicy aroma like a Northeast Style IPA with an abundance of fresh fruit even before the first sip. But on that first sip, taste is very balanced with some oat and wheat up front. Then come the hops, with pineapple juice dominating the flavor. A bit of guava and papaya as the tropical fruits dominate. But there is some orange and other citrus. Superb mouthfeel that is juicy and fruity with a nice carbonation. Finishes dry with a lingering flavor that is slightly bitter and very pleasant.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 minute ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 49 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for No Chill. 1 hour ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bean Counter. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity