Hitched on Haze
Hitched on Haze pours a hazy, deep gold color. Head is very white, frothy, and long lasting. Juicy aroma like a Northeast Style IPA with an abundance of fresh fruit even before the first sip. But on that first sip, taste is very balanced with some oat and wheat up front. Then come the hops, with pineapple juice dominating the flavor. A bit of guava and papaya as the tropical fruits dominate. But there is some orange and other citrus. Superb mouthfeel that is juicy and fruity with a nice carbonation. Finishes dry with a lingering flavor that is slightly bitter and very pleasant.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Peachy Bones. 1 minute ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mr. Pineapple. 51 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- lauralane and 1 other added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for No Resolutions. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity