Hitched on Haze
Hitched on Haze pours a hazy, deep gold color. Head is very white, frothy, and long lasting. Juicy aroma like a Northeast Style IPA with an abundance of fresh fruit even before the first sip. But on that first sip, taste is very balanced with some oat and wheat up front. Then come the hops, with pineapple juice dominating the flavor. A bit of guava and papaya as the tropical fruits dominate. But there is some orange and other citrus. Superb mouthfeel that is juicy and fruity with a nice carbonation. Finishes dry with a lingering flavor that is slightly bitter and very pleasant.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Fatamorgana. 17 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Invent the Universe. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Allagash White. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whirlpool. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity