Hitched on Haze
Hitched on Haze pours a hazy, deep gold color. Head is very white, frothy, and long lasting. Juicy aroma like a Northeast Style IPA with an abundance of fresh fruit even before the first sip. But on that first sip, taste is very balanced with some oat and wheat up front. Then come the hops, with pineapple juice dominating the flavor. A bit of guava and papaya as the tropical fruits dominate. But there is some orange and other citrus. Superb mouthfeel that is juicy and fruity with a nice carbonation. Finishes dry with a lingering flavor that is slightly bitter and very pleasant.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Velvet Evil. 13 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA