Hitachino Nest White Ale
Hitachino Nest White Ale pours a very cloudy, opaque, pale yellow/pineapple-juice color. It has an incredibly fresh smelling lemon zest aroma. It has a sweet, floral wheat taste paired with a lot of orange peel flavors. There is a touch of clove and coriander in the aftertaste. This beer has a great texture and a smooth mouthfeel. This somehow manages to walk the line between being a great representation of the style and being completely different than all other beers of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trade Bait. 32 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to California Grab Bag II. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity