Hitachino Nest White Ale
Hitachino Nest White Ale pours a very cloudy, opaque, pale yellow/pineapple-juice color. It has an incredibly fresh smelling lemon zest aroma. It has a sweet, floral wheat taste paired with a lot of orange peel flavors. There is a touch of clove and coriander in the aftertaste. This beer has a great texture and a smooth mouthfeel. This somehow manages to walk the line between being a great representation of the style and being completely different than all other beers of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 31 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Apotheosis. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Grandview Golden Ale. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Copperpop. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity