Hitachino Nest White Ale
Hitachino Nest White Ale pours a very cloudy, opaque, pale yellow/pineapple-juice color. It has an incredibly fresh smelling lemon zest aroma. It has a sweet, floral wheat taste paired with a lot of orange peel flavors. There is a touch of clove and coriander in the aftertaste. This beer has a great texture and a smooth mouthfeel. This somehow manages to walk the line between being a great representation of the style and being completely different than all other beers of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 19 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lily Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity