Hipster Blood pours a pinkish amber with a one finger head that is gone in seconds. Aroma is very pleasant, marked by yeast, cherries, and maybe some stone fruit. The taste is definitely cherry, but it's not super tart, not super sweet - almost more like a floral cherry blossom than the actual fruit. It works beautifully with the super mild funk and barely there sweetness. It's very well balanced and crisp, with subtle flavors melding in perfect harmony, nothing outdoing the other. The mouthfeel is fairly light and the carbonation is perfect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 21 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity