Hipster Blood pours a pinkish amber with a one finger head that is gone in seconds. Aroma is very pleasant, marked by yeast, cherries, and maybe some stone fruit. The taste is definitely cherry, but it's not super tart, not super sweet - almost more like a floral cherry blossom than the actual fruit. It works beautifully with the super mild funk and barely there sweetness. It's very well balanced and crisp, with subtle flavors melding in perfect harmony, nothing outdoing the other. The mouthfeel is fairly light and the carbonation is perfect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 15 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity