We recently took a drive through the beautiful Vermont countryside in the middle of fall and visited Hill Farmstead Brewery. One beer we brought back home to try is called Flora. Flora is a fruity sour beer that pours a very cloudy pale, iridescent yellow color with a thin white head. It has about as funky an aroma as you will ever find in a beer, and that may take a moment to adjust to. But once that happens you can truly enjoy what Flora has to offer. This beer has an intense flavor that starts off with a puckering pear and sour apple flavor that then transitions into sweet peach. It has far less funk on the taste than it does on the smell and is careful to balance it with the other fruit flavors. This is a rare beer, but definitely worth trying if you can get your hands on it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 28 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpha King. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Erdinger Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cow Punk IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity