We recently took a drive through the beautiful Vermont countryside in the middle of fall and visited Hill Farmstead Brewery. One beer we brought back home to try is called Flora. Flora is a fruity sour beer that pours a very cloudy pale, iridescent yellow color with a thin white head. It has about as funky an aroma as you will ever find in a beer, and that may take a moment to adjust to. But once that happens you can truly enjoy what Flora has to offer. This beer has an intense flavor that starts off with a puckering pear and sour apple flavor that then transitions into sweet peach. It has far less funk on the taste than it does on the smell and is careful to balance it with the other fruit flavors. This is a rare beer, but definitely worth trying if you can get your hands on it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 13 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity