Highland Oatmeal Porter
Highland Oatmeal Porter pours dark brown in color with a big aroma consisting of toasted oats, sweet brown sugar, oak and soy sauce. The flavor balances dark malts with caramel sweetness and rounds it out with earthy hops in the finish. It is lighter bodied with a creamy mouthfeel, a buttery smoothness and enough complexity to keep each sip interesting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwölfjahre. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bretta Rosé No. 004. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity