Highland Oatmeal Porter
Highland Oatmeal Porter pours dark brown in color with a big aroma consisting of toasted oats, sweet brown sugar, oak and soy sauce. The flavor balances dark malts with caramel sweetness and rounds it out with earthy hops in the finish. It is lighter bodied with a creamy mouthfeel, a buttery smoothness and enough complexity to keep each sip interesting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 29 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity