Highland Oatmeal Porter
Highland Oatmeal Porter pours dark brown in color with a big aroma consisting of toasted oats, sweet brown sugar, oak and soy sauce. The flavor balances dark malts with caramel sweetness and rounds it out with earthy hops in the finish. It is lighter bodied with a creamy mouthfeel, a buttery smoothness and enough complexity to keep each sip interesting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 35 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Absolute Motion. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blue Shell. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity