Highland Oatmeal Porter
Highland Oatmeal Porter pours dark brown in color with a big aroma consisting of toasted oats, sweet brown sugar, oak and soy sauce. The flavor balances dark malts with caramel sweetness and rounds it out with earthy hops in the finish. It is lighter bodied with a creamy mouthfeel, a buttery smoothness and enough complexity to keep each sip interesting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 30 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 48 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Killer Bees. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Friend of A Friend (2017). 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Caipirinha. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Unholy Trippel. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity