Highland Oatmeal Porter
Highland Oatmeal Porter pours dark brown in color with a big aroma consisting of toasted oats, sweet brown sugar, oak and soy sauce. The flavor balances dark malts with caramel sweetness and rounds it out with earthy hops in the finish. It is lighter bodied with a creamy mouthfeel, a buttery smoothness and enough complexity to keep each sip interesting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for A Tiny Beautiful Something. 51 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity