Highland Oatmeal Porter
Highland Oatmeal Porter pours dark brown in color with a big aroma consisting of toasted oats, sweet brown sugar, oak and soy sauce. The flavor balances dark malts with caramel sweetness and rounds it out with earthy hops in the finish. It is lighter bodied with a creamy mouthfeel, a buttery smoothness and enough complexity to keep each sip interesting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 3 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 57 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Plum Riot. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Exploring the Vault. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Money. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What's My Name Again?. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity