Highland Oatmeal Porter
Highland Oatmeal Porter pours dark brown in color with a big aroma consisting of toasted oats, sweet brown sugar, oak and soy sauce. The flavor balances dark malts with caramel sweetness and rounds it out with earthy hops in the finish. It is lighter bodied with a creamy mouthfeel, a buttery smoothness and enough complexity to keep each sip interesting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 28 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dayglow IPA. 2 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pale to the King. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity