Collaboration with Green Cheek Beer in Orange, CA. Color is golden yellow, pretty murky, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy and fresh, with a light touch of coconut. On the other hand, the taste has toasted coconut dominance up front, but then we get dank, hoppy, tropical fruit, especially pineapple, but also some tangerine citrus. Surprisingly balanced, and the mouthfeel is creamy and milky. Super smooth finish. Overall a solid beer and something different to mix things up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 12 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity