Happy New Year! The Hibernation Ale is an English-style Old Ale that pours a brownish copper color. Thick, foamy, off-white head. Light malt aroma, but you'll be blown away once you take a sip. Delicious roasted malt, caramel, and nutty flavors stand out. Super balanced with some earthy and herbal hops. Well carbonated with a powdery mouthfeel. On the finish, there's just enough spice to remind you that this is a winter ale. Smooth body with an 8.7% ABV that is very well hidden. This is a classic winter warmer that will not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 46 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 4 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity