Happy New Year! The Hibernation Ale is an English-style Old Ale that pours a brownish copper color. Thick, foamy, off-white head. Light malt aroma, but you'll be blown away once you take a sip. Delicious roasted malt, caramel, and nutty flavors stand out. Super balanced with some earthy and herbal hops. Well carbonated with a powdery mouthfeel. On the finish, there's just enough spice to remind you that this is a winter ale. Smooth body with an 8.7% ABV that is very well hidden. This is a classic winter warmer that will not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 41 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity