Happy New Year! The Hibernation Ale is an English-style Old Ale that pours a brownish copper color. Thick, foamy, off-white head. Light malt aroma, but you'll be blown away once you take a sip. Delicious roasted malt, caramel, and nutty flavors stand out. Super balanced with some earthy and herbal hops. Well carbonated with a powdery mouthfeel. On the finish, there's just enough spice to remind you that this is a winter ale. Smooth body with an 8.7% ABV that is very well hidden. This is a classic winter warmer that will not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity