Heyzeus Mexican Style Lager
Heyzeus pours a pale yellow color, mostly transparent, with a thin white head. A steady stream of large carbonation bubbles percolates from bottom to top. The aroma is classic for the style, like fresh sweet corn and barley. This beer is just about as crisp and refreshing as you could imagine. The lager malt flavor transitions into a mild sweetness and an abbreviated aftertaste that clears the palate for the next sip. The hops are subtle, but noticeably German, as were many of the original beer brewers in Mexico. This is an excellent tribute to the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 50 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Speed of Sound. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Seer. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity