Heyzeus Mexican Style Lager
Heyzeus pours a pale yellow color, mostly transparent, with a thin white head. A steady stream of large carbonation bubbles percolates from bottom to top. The aroma is classic for the style, like fresh sweet corn and barley. This beer is just about as crisp and refreshing as you could imagine. The lager malt flavor transitions into a mild sweetness and an abbreviated aftertaste that clears the palate for the next sip. The hops are subtle, but noticeably German, as were many of the original beer brewers in Mexico. This is an excellent tribute to the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 41 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity